7.28.2004

Remembering OLD TIMES!!

I was just remembering OLD times when me, Paran and Shankar were watching Blair Witch Projest..Subash was asleep due to the fact that he didnt wanna watch it and later he wanted to watch with Marilyn.

We were all watching the movie around 2-3am...Subash "fell asleep" already haha...anyway..whilst watching the movie, there is one part that there was a little girl's laughter..hehe...NB: I didnt tell these two idiots that this movie is fictional. hahaha on with da setoree..Suddenly Paran and Shankar froze~!! hahaha :

Paran: Macha~!! What the hell was that??...macha what WAS that??
Shankar: YEAH DEI`!! What the f*ck was THAT????
Burn: *giggling* ehehe...it was a GURL whey laughing~!!
Paran: Shankar~!! Go and rewind~! I wanna hear again~!!
Shankar: DONT WNT DEI~!! I dont wanna go near the fucking PC!!

ahha good old times~!1

No comments: