7.22.2004

SPARC oh SPARC....haha

Damn...i spend soo much time on SPARC lately!! playing with Adobe Photoshop CS, creating and customising the SPARC message board..and last but not least, trying to get these two people to approve the web application!! damn...its soo hard looking for En. Shukor and Mdm Kavitha!! aarrrghhhh..soo frustrated! Dont these two people EVER stay in their OFFICE???

oooh yeah!! for DAYZE!! gonna post up the pic of the proposed MISS MMU poster soon...revised version..haha hope that you'll like it! :p

Had a well deserved 12hr sleep!! heheheh..I had a public holiday in BURN's country. I had to announce to my friends(so that they can sign for me in class!) hahaha...

AShvine came back today and said "hah hah!! someone didnt go to class!" Didnt realise she was talking to moi~! ahaks~!! Somehow she ran into ma friend JUSTIN haha...and he was complainin that I didnt come to class~! hehe

and then...yesterday! i realised that my motorbike tyre had a slow puncture*sssiiiiiggghhhh*...je ne sais pas pourquoi...I was soo careful riding on ma motobike..avoiding bumps, avoidin' nails and holes...damn...but what the hell...

Ooh yeah..SPARC...somehow since I started SPARC, my life seemed to revolved around it..haha..Managed to get a meeting with the GM of Equatorial Hotel for the upcoming HOTTEST EVENT in MMU..ahaha cheap ass promoting! yipppeee~! Once we were there....oooh my goodneess....the director of MISS MMU, Amy, was wearing this HOT/FIRERY little number/outfit/dress and DAMN did she look goooooddd! hahaha Not only that...the GM was soo impressed at how she presented herself!~! GOOD ON YA AMY! hahah there and then he agreed to block the dates for the MISS MMU pageant! and not only that!! he is considerin in giving free rooms too for the participants and HI-COMM to get ready! yipppeee!

Cant wait to see what his reply would be about da free rooms!!

No comments: