7.10.2004

Spiderman 2....

I went to MP with this Gujerati dude, I think they call him Hitesh Well..I would give it a 5/10...it was sorta boring and just waaaayy too much talking..and Hitesh hehehe..was sitting beside this Pakistani dude..hahaha I dont know how he came to the conclusion that the dude was Pakistani..hehe..but he said that he is a Pakistani because he is smelly! hehehehe sooo baadd! haha..throughout da whole movie, he'll slip snide comments *whisper*"WHEY!!..this fellar damn busuk whey!! Want to swap seats ar?*whisper* hahahaha damn farnee whey!

Then...after discussing abt how terrible the dude was smelling..on da way back to Bkt Beruang he allegedly saw an lady in white waving at him! haha..i thought he was joking until I realised he was cold and sorta genuinely shaken by what he saw!..haha..I dont know how he is gonna sleep tonite!

Talking abt sleep, I'd better doin some of that soon...good night~!

P/s: Good Nite Hitesh, dont let the busuk pakistani man bite! hehehe

No comments: