7.12.2004

I was h!gH..

Today, if u were in d same class as me? you'd probably think that i was high on crack or something cos i would start laughing like an idiot for absolutely no reason what so ever! haha After all that laughin, i was damn tired and then started to doze off on my chair! hehe..Suddenly I had one of the wierdest dreams ever! haha Justin, my classmate/buddy/rocker walked into the lecture hall and his clothes start to fall off! haha Everyone was laughing at him and I had "tergolek" on the floor in laughter! haha..Justin got mad at me laughing for no reason and probably scaring him at the same time! hehe but I didnt care!..He would scold me for being such an idiot..I nearly got in trouble once or twice, but managed to compose myself when questions were asked. I can only blame myself haha for not getting enough sleep and thats probably why I was acting as if I forgot to take my pills! hehe.. Can you imagine yourself laughing for no reason? haha I know I can! :p

No comments: