7.28.2004

Finally~!

I survived~!! I finally saw Mdm Kavitha~! ehehe...she gave me a piercing stare and finally after like 1 minute:

Mdm Kavitha: Have I seen you somewhere? You look soo familiar??
Burn: *whispers* oh crap*whispers*
Mdm Kavitha: Excuse me??!
Burn: I mean..I was in ur PEN0035 English class in 2002......*phew*
Mdm Kavitha: That's RIGHT~!!....*she let a freakish smile....I let out a lil' shiver..* How can I help you Abu Bakar...
Burn: *thinking" WHAT THE HELL?? after nearly 2 years she still remembered my name????* Well..I need your signature for SPARC b'cos we need the Club Advisor's signature for a website application.
Mdm Kavitha: Why do you need my signature?
Burn: ....because you are the Advisor for SPARC......*thinking to self* what the hell? she doesnt know?*thinking to self*
Mdm Kavitha: OOhhhh! I AM? ...*she seemed flattered* Now where do I sign?
Burn: Just here thank you.*Points to da page*

WHY do i fear Mdm Kavitha?? Well last time I remembered in class, she MENTALLY ripped one of my friends HEAD OFF in front of da whole CLASS...just because his voice sounded a lil muffled....and she thought that he was bein rude~!

The conversation went something like this:

Mdm Kavitha: BOY~!! I don't like your TONE~! You better change it~!! You won't get far in life with THAT kind of attitude~!!! I really DONT LIKE IT!
My friend: *GULP~!*

No comments: