7.04.2004

SPARC AGM Session 2004/05..

SPARC AGM Session 2004/05..wow...I thought this AGM is gonna be a boring one..but then it turned out to be quite the opposite..I didnt think MMU Students would actually bother to come hahaha.

Since myself and D@yz3 were in the IT Division, we, like all the other Hi-Comms were looking out for promising victims...errr..i mean members :p who can help us out with a lil Flash, Webpage Designin' or sumthin'...After feeling like Cr@p cos the Talentime/Miss MMU were getting TONS of members to help out, we were getting...4 members! uhuhuh..We were sooo bummed!! anyway atleast I had a lil fun, by kenakan Joey and Ravin with the Powerpoint Presentation..hahah wanna know what I did?? hehe PM me and I'll let u have a look! :p

People were busy handing out free T-Shirts and stuff to da members as well as stickers...dunno what stickers they were ler..but the T-Shirts were given/sponsored (you choose) by KLAN. Pretty nice T-Shirts they were and not to mention free! hehe

Tried playing a few songs but the stupid speakers werent working and the PC, supposedly had Win Xp, so we thought it was pretty good, turned out to be pretty useless..until we restarted it for like 2-3 times! Oh yeah and SPARC had an Attendance List for the Hi-Comm! haha I didnt know that! :p last but not least..the Venue (CLCR0002-A2) was SORTA cold! well freezing more like it...

Well...whilst the committee for Miss MMU/Talentime and other similar "happening" activities (hahah) were getting 60+ members signing up to help out at their events, myself and D@yZ3 had to be content with our 4 members....*sigh*

No comments: