8.10.2004

Trip to KLIA~!!

well.......Imagining driving in a KANCIL all da way from Melaka to KLIA and on da way back, getting a somewhat FREE strip show in the back seat, which was totally uncalled for~!

I offered to drive my classmate to KLIA to pick up her BF who flew down from CAIRO...she was pretty nervous actually when we reached the airport, "Burn I am soo nervous yar, I dont know what to do yar....havent seen him for such a long time yar...what shall I do? Shall I eat?? no no I shouldnt eat, well I might get hungry!!" I had to listen to that for nearly 1 hour while waiting for the BF to clear Customs....

It was getting irritating upto a point but when the bugger actually came out, haha I didnt even hear a PEEP from her...in the somewhat awkward 2 hour+ drive back to Melaka..haha..damn..and I ws pushing the poor Kancil for all it was worth...really slamming down on the accelarator padle....
*sigh*..i was damn tired after that...oooh yeah had a SPARC meeting as soon as I got back..haha

No comments: