8.26.2004

Finals are finally over.....

I am sooo RELIEVED/HAPPY/GRATEFUL Finally can relax a lil but then again lookin back during exam week and all, I had it pretty easy, I pitied Ash and Joey, not to mention Subash lar...studying for the past 336 hours = 24hours in a day X 14days..dunno how lar he can do it without loosin his marbles at the same time...If I was him, I'd loose ma mind in the first 4-5hours...relaxing a lil while watching Scrubs... Ash and Joey are going to the library to study hehehe after screaming abt how her exams are over and all she still has ONE to go hehehe I am sooo sleepy at the same time but then I CANT sleep cos its soooo HOT...

oooh yeah Subash made a new record, he didnt step into the library for nearly ONE WEEK!!

I also made a new record: I was in the library nearly everyday for the past one week! ahahaha..dunno lar..whether it will actually have an impact on my grades or not... :p

I cant be bothered about the results.. If I pass I pass, if I dont I dont...dunno lar...sad isnt it, until it has to come to this level...

ooooh another life turning event that I cant wait to happen, MY CAR~! yippeee finally my car is on da way~!

No comments: