8.26.2004

Olympics Athens 2004.....

What can i say abt the Olympics 2004? Well not much really cos I havent been able to see many events....*sttoopeed MMU*..anyway..I remember watching an olympic Hockey match between Spain and Pakistan, thinking that it was going to be an excellent match, it turned out to be quite the opposite..Pakistan got a trashing from SPAIN?? Out of all countries to beat Pakistan in HOCKEY is SPAIN?? No offence to all me Pakistani maytes..(hold on a sec, do I HAVE any Pakistani maytes??..maybe one or two ) .... Its sooo hot now in Melaka during the day, but soo nice and cool during the night...I am sooo full right now...dont think I am going for Dinner, JOEY just woke up (its 6.20pm) from her 2pm afternoon slumber...how lar she can just fall asleep in a flash? ...I think she'd make a few scientists mind boggle....

No comments: