11.29.2004

Yahhoo!! Finals are finally over~!!

Talking about exams, during my Marketing and E-Commerce exam, which was soooo bored and my fingers were sorta numb after all the writing, then realised that what I wrote was crap, erased it, wrote a different, found out that I liked my first answer better, erased it again and trying to recall my first answer, a Chinese dude kena caught cheating! Huhuh it was fun!! For me it was ler..not for defler kena tangkap, you know ler kan, all these Chinese fellars all yellow skinned people..hehe..(no offence to muh Chinese dudes and dudettes!! *wink*), but this dude wasn’t yellow, he was purple, probably his emotions was soo mixed up ; Angry, Sad, Anxious, Worried + Embarassed = made his skin turn PURPLE! :D He looked farnee with his dyed hair which was red by the way, which made him look like a beetroot.

Dah ler the Chief Invigilator aka C.Invi, was an Iranian and was edgy like hell, lookin for a chance to f**k someone up, and boy did he get his chance, he glared at defler when the other invi told him that he was cheating by bringing in little pieces of paper with notes written on it, by this time the Chinese fellar was brought to one of the empty front desks.

I also had a mixed emotion moment ; I felt sorry for the bugger(cos he will get suspended for 1 whole academic year, all his other subjects this semester failed, and financial loans will be cancelled), I was laughing ma ass off (cos it was only 15 minutes through the examination and defler was made to stay till the end of the exam doin absolutely NAATTHHIINNGGG), after trying to stifle my laughter which made a few other Invi turn around to look at me…I felt sorry again for him.

It was like watching a CSI episode, only thing different that it was LIVE~! :D They took out a Sony Cybershot, took pictures of the notes that were brought in by defler, called for higher authority to come and made him sign a few papers. Then the higher authority came, small lady, came with a big brown envelope. She took defler’s ID, Exam paper, took the cheating notes, checked the Sony to see that the cheating notes pictures were taken properly, turned the digi cam off, took out the memory stick and took the paper defler was signing and put it all in the big envelope she carried in. WHOOOAAAA~!! I was flabbergasted!!!! I had to physically close ma mouth cos I was in such shock.. Are these really MMU LECTURERS? The ones that we can hardly understand with their extremely broken English?? It was as if the whole thing was staged, I wasted like 20minutes just enjoying this little episode of CSI: Multimedia University Season 1 Episode 1.

Damn that was an interesting exam!! Hehehe I’d never thought I would say that ever in my life…

No comments: