11.29.2004

Da connection all to muh-self~!!

Time: 3.10am

Stomach Report: Fairly Full

Current Song listening to: Natasha Beddingfield – These Words

Waiting for: The Incredibles to download, just previewed it, not soo clear copy..so so onliee

Yeah be that as it may, I don’t know what else to download~! :D I waiting for The Incredibles to download using Shareaza.

The day before yesterday, Alex and I were going around Melaka looking for Pet Shops ; Alex wanted a bunny rabbit. Went around like 4 Pet Shops and found 4 rabbits onliee..hehe

Will post pictures soon of our rabbits: Thumper (the rabbit from da movie Bambi) and Bunny (cos its a bunny wabbit~! )! :D

Damn I need to get in shape…tomorrow’s possible plans:

Morning: Sleep

Afternoon: Still asleep

Late Afternoon: Clean da house!

Evening: Swimming~!! Yeaaahhhhhh!!* I hope the pool is gonna be clean and hopefully empty*

Evening: Afta swimming have dinner, I want Nasi Lemak…mmmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments: