11.17.2004

Raya ooooohhh Raya!!

Man this year raya was soooo tiring and not to mention the HOT AS weather. I was literally praying for rain and when it actually rained, DAMN MAN!! Even I can piss more... soo little rain came down and it became even HOTTER! shhhyyyyttt..summore people in Baju Melayu with Sampin summore...sigh sigh..terrrible lar. The food was great, had like tons of people who came, most of them I know, actually half of them I dont know..hehe..duit raya side of things...ssshhhhh...not telling... :D

I dont remember the first day of raya was this hectic..oooohh yeah Justin, my classmate came to ma house, he couldnt stay long cos of his grandma was admitted into hospital..I asked him to come in for a drink osso defler dont want...sigh..nebber mind ler..he gave me a cookie jar full of choc eclairs..nice fellar hehe :P

After that Ash, Joey and Sharm came!! YYYAAAAAYYY finally some people that I can actually talk some sense into hehee..I made them eat and eat and eat...got Sambal Udang, with nice big prawns, Kuah Satay Ayam, Kuah Satay Lembu and Rendang Daging. Joey ar....fuiiiyyyooo reSPECT jah!!! this gurl can EAT!! eating and eating da cookies and the food..whoa i was smiling just watching her eat was entertaining hahaha..

oooh yeah ... suddenly while these people eating, got ler people kacau!! grrrr the relatives that I dont like ...THE EXTREMISTS MUSLIM side of ma family...why ler they even bother coming..usually they wont come one...nvm ler I warned Ash, Sharm and Joey abt them, just to ignore them..Joey pulak being a friendly person that she is wanted to shake hands with one of the male relative..whoa...he straight away pulled his hand away...I was like WTF??? cannot salam, just smile ler...only...this one dont wanna smile ossso...religious or not religious lar...its just bloody common courtesy...ok ok enuff of kutuking hhehe

Before all this, we were welcoming Ash, Sharm and Joey tp da house, my lil cousin asked me,

Asyraff: Abg Bakar, kena salam ke?

Me: Tak payah, shake hands aje, sebab bukan Islam, satu Cine, due India.

Asyraff: *After years and years of just auto-salam asked me*..hrmmm Abg Bakar, "shake hands" tu macam maner?

Me: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Haiyo sooo farneee!! yay yay finally tomorrow me going Beraya...my turn!! you all stay at home..I stayed at home for da 1st day of raya...heheh yay going to PEE DEEE aka P.D/Port Dickson! :D

No comments: