11.17.2004

Went to Seremban;overslept in the bus...


Why ler all his crazee shyt gotta happen during Puasa Month??? I had to go to Seremban one day, I woke up at 11.30am and got a call from mom,

Mom:"Eh what time u going to Seremban ar?"

Me: "Huh? Where am I going again?"

Mom: "Going SEREMBAN LAR! when are you going???"

Me:"I thot Dad was gonna pick me up and we go to Seremban together?"

Mom: "No No, yu are going to Seremban ALONE...on the bus~!"

Me: "Crap lar ma, its sooo HOT, you expect me to get on the bus?"

Mom: "Yeah....."

Me: *By now already pretty pissed off* "ok ok lar~!!!"

Had to get on the town bus which took 1 hour to get to the bloody bus station and I somehow managed to get on the 1pm bus. I slept lar the whole time on the journey to Seremban. So naturally when the bus stops at the Bus Station, YOU WAKE UP....but guess what? On the way back (on the same day) I slept in the bus again..this time I DID NOT WAKE up at the Melaka Sentral Bus Station!! When i ACTUALLY woke up, I was like no where near the Bus Station...I got up and gave the bus driver quite a shock as NO ONE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE BUS at the time cos everyone was supposed to get off at the bus station...there were some Banglas sitting behind me during the journey, not one of them woke me UP!! STOOOPPEEEEDD Banglas!!!!!

I managed to get a taxi to the bus stop after the f*cking bus driver let me off the bus, and to my suprise, the taxi driver DIDNT CHARGE me a single cent cos I was rambling abt how the bus driver didnt wake me up and it was already 9pm(yeah you guessed it.. I was on the move since 11.30am!!) Reaching the bus stop, my friend picked me up (according to plans, we were supposed to go to the movies, supposed to watch TAXI or something) and we carried on with our plan: watch movie.

SOOO Embarrassing, my friend could HARDLY drive cos he was laughin his ass off afta I told him that I overslept in the bus and missed the bus station...damn lar...after that I became "blur burn" for da week..

No comments: