11.17.2004

Thrashed rented car...

We were thrashing the rented car cos we were so short on time, so I drove like mad and also wanted Ravin to be quiet so I drove with my ninpou-Kurang Ajar Driving skill no-jutsu, taught to me by one of the Three Legendary Kiasus, Paranthaman-sama~!!

(ok enough tokking cok) Only to be used under certain circumstances, so what the hell and I was sorta bored too..after not sleeping for nearly 25 hours, I was suddenly wide awake and happen to be bored. Driving like a madman was soo not worth it as the Datuk Pervert Gan Boon Leong didnt even give so much of a hint that the was interested in what he had to say. On the way back Ravin HAD TO BUY Prawn Mee and damn the bastard the Mee was sooo intoxicating. I dunno how much ajinomoto they used inside the mee, I DONT CARE, it smelt really goooood..



No comments: