7.10.2007

A String of bad luck.....




...Bring it on LIFE!! Man just when I thought my bad luck streak disappeared, it sneaks up and bites me in the ass. I got another summons from stupid Majlis Bandaraya PJ....FARRRKKK another RM100, but thanks to my aunt, she says she can get it down to RM30 per summon.

What the freak sial...what a great start to the already fucked up week. Everyone keeps telling me to chill, take it easy, relax, start telling their own personal stories and what not, thinking that it would make me feel better but, I just dont give a rat's ass. Then yesterday I was with this long stay guest, Mr Habib "the Con-man" Shahid, who wanted me to update his laptop drivers, install new software, update his Office 2007 (which I dont usually bother and also I dont know how, so i just winged it) etc etc. I was attending to him and his wife for more than an hour while trying to suppress this boiling anger because my friend smsed me saying that I got another summon.

I was really faking the "helpful attitude, cheery smile" when actually deep inside I wanted to scream "FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK".

I have to see that idiot Habib later and I am so dreading this. How do you tell a guest to fuck off when you are supposed to attend to him....? any ideas anyone?

1 comment:

Bavani Ratnam said...

haha..here's one way... if u hadn't seen him n his wife together yet...when u c them..u go..

"Oh, so THIS one is your wife..."

His wife will keep him occupied from then on with the "We need to talk" conversation.

XD