7.31.2007

Harry Potter.....

After 9 years of following the series, it has finally ended.

The book is awesome, just finished it the day the book got released. hehe.

I only stopped for meals/nap/bathroom matters. haha. Other than that I was locked in my room with book in hand.

Trader's had a special 50% discount on the books which is kinda awesome since original price is RM109+. So far work is great, I am beginning to detest Arab guests as they are very bossy, rude and at times, extremely impossible to work with.

Its been raining almost every morning while I am going to work which is sorta welcomed, as during the day it can get pretty hot.

Was browsing through J.K Rowling's website and read that she isnt going to stop writing, she is working on something else, two projects, one for Adults one for Children, which is also funnily enough how Harry Potter came about. Maybe she will continue with the Harry Potter series? haha

I am dreading the last two movies of the Harry Potter sequel since Order of the Phoenix was a downer. What a waste of time really, I couldnt stop yawning in the cinema. Parts when it wasn't funny people laughed, when it was funny no one did - I looked like a fool when I laughed at the little amusing bits; I dont care.

They should'nt have changed directors and also drastically change the storyline. Original story is much better as it is, why the silly changes here and there? I just have a feeling they are going to spoil the last two movies.

No comments: