7.06.2007

MMU NOW OFFICIALLY FUCKING SUCKS.

I just got an email from the Dean of FIST saying that my case for appeal marks for my Final Year Project, which I unfairly got a C when another USELESS INTERNATIONAL GROUP MATE didn't do MUCH got a B. How is this fair ? Just because he pays more than us locals, he gets "special" treatment.


FUCK MMU and this is my blog and I can write whatever I feel like writing. I don't know what to tell my parents because I know I am going to get a screwing of my life. So now its a blanket hatred I am having towards Arabs in general, oh yeah my group mate is an Arab, biggest fucking mistake of my life!!!! except for a few, i mean very little that made the cut.

Call me a racist, bigot, whatever, i just don't care anymore. This is who I am, you don't like me? Fuck off.

No comments: