9.25.2006

oh the horror.....

The fact that a stranger invaded your personal space without your knowledge is already quite daunting. What happened was I was sleeping, as usual :) around about 6pm when I woke up looking for my phone, i realised that I cant find it.

Woke up shakir, used his phone to call my phone, it rang twice then engaged.....hrmmmmm...something not right here. Tried again. Engaged. Shakir said check ur wallet for money missing, well what do you know, RM400 MISSING. Oh shit. SPARC's money missing, that was supposed to go to the winners of the dance category of the concert. oh mannnnn. My phone was an O2 Xphone 2.

Made a police report. Assigned an Inspector to come to our house. Just as luck had it, earlier shakir sms'd my phone: "Give back phone, will give u money". Suprisingly enough, the guy CALLED and said his younger brother bought it from school for RM350. YEAH talk abt BULLSHIT. He says he will give back my phone, if I pay him back his RM350. You gotta be kidding me rite?? Pay YOU to get MY PHONE BACK? Police said meet up with him, then they will suprise the guy and interrogate him. The guy didnt turn up. My darling phone is gone forever.........oh yeah SPARC's money too, which I have to pay back. :~(

1 comment:

Scarlet Kiss said...

OMG. dat's scary weih.