1.22.2007

OJ just got hired!!











[A blog entry from OJ!]

A few months ago... actually I think about a semester and a half ago, shakir forwarded this "best job in the universe" link...turned up to be a survey for condom testers for durex. I filled it out...i was like, what the hell lets see if this actually is worth while... and....like 5 months later... LOOONG after forgetting about this, i get a POS malaysia card in my postbox... so I go over to burn cause I was expecting some protien supplements I had ordered last month... so he drove me to the Ayer Keroh Post office. This Chinese uncle takes a look at the pink card, then looks at my face...then in like 30 seconds comes back with this envelope..I thought I got screwed over by ordering protien online...Instead, my durex buddies sent over free condoms!!


Who's laughing now? =) I already got a job. Take THAT Engineering Degree.

-OJ-

bURN: But what...wwhhaatt, whattt will you tell your mummy, when she asks you "Beta!, what are you working as now?" LOL

No comments: