10.18.2006

When you got nothing much to blog about........


7 Known Things About You
  1. I cant sleep in a quiet room, must have TV series running in the background, not music, need to listen to the conversations, comedies work best
  2. I cant stand posers, wannabes, people who develop an American accent when they are actually from PJ.
  3. I can get angry prettty fast, depending on the situation.
  4. At times I think sleeping is a waste of time, always feel that I should be doing something else, eventhough I have nothing better to do.......there's something wrong with me.
  5. When people talk, i listen.....sometimes....
  6. I really hate having exams, absolutely detest having supplementary papers...malu seh
  7. Friends are important to me.

7 Lesser Known Things About You
  1. At times I get selfish and tend to think that the world revolves around me.
  2. I fight with my parents A LOT, most of the time i started it....
  3. I get protective of my friends even if my parents critise them
  4. I cant really hold a grudge over someone.
  5. I am epileptic.
  6. I am taking medicine everyday and one of the side effects is weight gain.....damn......
  7. I play the classical guitar

7 Wishes
  1. I wish I was living in NZ
  2. I wish that one day i would wake up and finish MMU
  3. I wish that money isnt an object to me
  4. I wish I wont fight with my parents a lot
  5. I wish I was SLIGHTLY taller
  6. I wish Pimp My Ride would come to Msia and PIMP my VAN
  7. I wish my brother was normal


7 Things You Like About Yourself

  1. I always look on the brighter side of things
  2. My mom's cooking always makes me happy
  3. Grandma's too...must mention or not she marah....cousins report what i write in my blog
  4. I can make my brother laugh. :)
  5. I can pick up languages easily, if I put my mind to it
  6. Get along with most people
  7. I like my shoes...

7 Things You Dont Like About Yourself

  1. I should play less computer games...
  2. I should practise my guitar better...
  3. I should practise my French...
  4. I should go swimming more often...
  5. Drink less cold drinks...( or later when I am old my body will ache, according to our maid)
  6. More muscular
  7. Nicer set of teeth
7 Things On Your Mind Right Now

  1. Mom's Pineapple Tarts
  2. Mom's FIsh and CHips
  3. Getting new pants for raya
  4. Getting new phone
  5. Spending time in KL with my friends...
  6. Downloading next episode of Bleach and Naruto
  7. What to eat for sahur
7 Things You Hope To Accomplish Soon
  1. FYP
  2. Graduate
  3. Change my DVD-RW Drive on my lappy, its not working prperly
  4. CHange battery in my TISSOT watch
  5. Get more allowance
  6. Do up VAN
  7. Exercise more

No comments: