10.17.2006

feeling soooo lethargic...

I am feeling like such a pemalas aka bum(person who does no work; "a lazy bum"....yeah..sounds about right.). I have absolutely nothing to do, except for play games, break fast, follow dad to prayers..(aha you bet i follow) , download endless Tv series, just finished watching Weeds and its just gets better everytime :p strongly suggesting to download and see it for yourself... oh yeah and DOTA, somehow it doesnt bore me. Currently waiting for Bleach and Naruto to be available for downloading.

Took my brother to the 15mins haircut for RM15, and i have to be honest, it does look impressive, the shop and all, my first time going to one. I saw one at Sg Wang but never paid much attention to it, but the one in Tesco Melaka seems nice, might try it :) Still on the lookout for a phone, I am being so fickle minded on which one I want to buy....SE or NOkia(purposely capslocked the NO) lol some people say buy SE some people say buy NOkia, so we shall see which phone my savings can accomondate. I feel the connection has been great since the 2 days no internet connectivity scenario....oh yeah 7 more days till Hari Raya!!! Havent modified my Baju Melayu yet, cos after a few washes, it went outta shape, need to get it modified again....dont wanna wear baggy baju melayu.

No comments: