4.03.2006

Oh yeah .....

-Oh yeaa...-

After like dunno how long dee, finally I saw CK and Victor at Summer Night City Prom. Victor looks slightly thinner than last time, CK looks the same to me, then came Sean, apparently has a new nickname, who give osso I don't know, oh yeah mine is Flaming Toad....(long story)...LYDIA CAME!! wooohooo. I tell you ar Lydia, you looked really pretty and we literally had to grab her off her seat and ask her to dance. Alex Oh apa lagi, Suzan nicely sitting there also defler kecop to go dancing. HEHEH I had to dither from VIP table to friends table to VIP table.

Boring lar sitting at VIP table. Our VIP, Dr Eddy Chong was busy eating away, MAN THE GUY CAN EAT!! He had like second helpings of almost EVERYTHING, Mr Syukor on the other hand was busy talking to him about dunno whut. I had to keep Water City Resort VIPs settled.

The food on the other hand, for the normal guests, were not as promised. It was much much less than what we agreed on and some tables were practically starved of dessert.

My Date! - Bavani was my date for the night. Bestest Alpha mate since Early Entrance program and best chat buddy online also! :D This girl can move man on the dancefloor!!! haha Everytime I would escape to their table, she'll be like telling me "Eh no one attending to the VIPs lar, better go back" haha. Just read some of Thye Shin's blog entries, whoa defler really knows how to complain sial!! lol

Pocket Change, man this group was AWESOME. Exceeds expectations lar this group, though not really a Jazz Band but they can perform and their singer, awesomeness!!

Still awaiting pictures from here and there....later will write summore, supposed to be finishing my Economics assignment but suddenly felt the itch to blog and the itch to blog was bigger :p

No comments: