4.20.2006

The Cat......

One night, as I was playing DOTA, as usual I was oblivious to the world and I pratically ignored anyone who would talk to me. Prem's sofa is always at an angle in his room so he was facing the door and then suddenly he shouted "EH GOT CAT LARR!!" As this was a stupid statement, I told him "Eh dont talk rubbish, we are on the second floor, no cat went pass me also "(my laptop was at the top of the stairs, if anything/anyone were to come up I would know)

Annoyed Prem came out and said that a cat just walked passs and defler went to the kitchen. I still didnt believe him..hehe...but as it turns out that a cat did SLIP BY and was hiding under Shakir's laundy basket hehe. As Prem and I were discussing on how to get it out of the house, Joey caught wind of the situation and just jerked the laundry basket and the cat just ran outta the house....haha.

Two guys were figuring out how to get rid of the cat, and all it took was a BLUR Ah-Moi called Joey to settle the quandry.

No comments: