8.30.2005

Weekend ooooohh weekend...

Wow....I think ar...I had a very good, clubbing free weekend, remi ar...asyik asyik tanyer whether I wanna go or not, macam cannot believe only when I said dont want :p When he knows the exact reason dont want to go~! still mau tanya haha..

Sigh it was damn funny lar...summore ben ben was sick, kecian ben. Arrived at PJ house around 9pm and then straight away tested the Wireless Connection and it was excellent, can nicely play dota all :D Usual DOTA sleeping time is about 4am lar, naturally I woke up around 11am :p My aunt had some guest, I was in muh Sarong Pants, excellent pants by the way, dengan muka tak malu, went to kitchen buat muke deeeekkk aje eating toast and teh tarik :p

Then I finally finished attending the wedding at Tmn Melawati (my god the briyanni was soo rich) then Remi koh koh finally replied muh message, so i made muh way to his place ler, first person gua nampak was Nick, let out a big sigh of relief when saw Remi there sitting quietly on the sofa :p THen as usual he tanya what I wanna do ;p, GO WATCH MOVIE, Charlie!! but then see full liao...sighs....decided to go B.Bintang then, had muh favorite Swensen's mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm had Sticky Chocolate Sundae...soo sticky the chocolate, cannot see Charlie, i replace with Swensen's Ice Choc Ice Cream :D

Then afta tht Remi sent me back home to PJ, then what else lar, my Dad and my football frenzy cousins all went to Modesto's to watch some football match between dunno who and dunno who HAHA I was at home happily playing DOTA till 4am again :p

The next day was pretty much the same, Mom and Dad melepaskan diri, ciao somewhere, nicely left a message beside muh bed, "Bakar, we went out dee, kejap je" Their "kejap je" was 4 hours. hahaha They missed the briyanni, oooh my god mamak family and their briyanni lar!! I already nicely whallop the briyanni the day before at the wedding , then for lunch, briyanni again, sigh must be nice and sweet, I whallop again lar just to be nice :p

No comments: