8.30.2005

Rescued by REMI~!

Then yay, just in time when muh parents came back i CIAO! rescued by Remi again HEHE :p Cepat cepat i went in to his car :D My nephews saw Remi first:

Nazeef (youngest nephew): MAMU~!!!(uncle) your friend is here~!! Can I wave to him? please?
Me: Yeah yeah go wave~!! :p

Yay then then then went to Petrol station, realised that koh koh forgot his wallet :p

Then got movie tickets to watch Red Eye, was sorta skeptical about the movie, but then it turned out to be superb!!! awesome lar~! hehe Feel like wanna watch it again...

Then before that, we had dinner with Kin, dunno what to eat lar, suggested Peranakan Food but but but I just came from Malacca wor, got sooo many Peranakan food there, hehe, then dunno how ended up in Burger King hahah, also my favorite!! :p

Then went bowling after dinner, whoalao, skills from dunno-where all came out...Kin dengan style crouching kancil hidden tikus hehehe, me with dengan pakai baling aje, ben ben and remi were good!!! haha maybe secretly practising...:p I got last btw...sien!!! haha Kin couldnt stay fer the movie, had to go......after that online a bit...testing connection at remi's house with Dota, realised that was soooo sleepy to play DOTA, finally went to bed...:p I had TONS of fun~!

No comments: