12.15.2004

Lazing Around...

Damn I've been called a lazy pig many many many times these last few days. It's not muh fault that I sleep alot :p I am usually wake when u people are asleep so its just fair that I sleep when you are awake! HUH~! :p

These days I have been either busy with SPARC work of just plain waiting for TV Series to finish downloading on shareaza

Either I'd be running around Melaka for SPARC or harmlessly sleeping in muh wonderful bed undisturbed.

Sigh I dread the start of this coming semester...huhuh there are still tons of things to do with Miss MMU less than 1 month away and all..that is why I am getting all the sleep I can get whilst there is not that much work to do! :p So you people who condemn me cos I sleep too much, in reality you are just plain jealous that I have the time to actually sleep! hehe yippee a few more days onlee till I am gonna be in KL..i finally get to enjoy muh holidays with friends~! usually its just with mom, dad and my bro...boring lar! always go to da same place..huhuhu


No comments: