4.08.2007

LOST MASQUARADE DRAMA

This is my blog and I can right what ever the hell I want.

First and foremost,

JUNIORS: (You damn well know who you are, TWO in particular, WELL MORE TO ONE ASSWIPE..)

Dear pre-pubescent juniors of SPARC,

Before you mouth of unjustified comments and your little fairy tale complains which have no base of integrity, THINK THINK THINK THINK. As you go to sleep soundly each night, YOUR IGNORANT COMMENTS, had a GREAT EFFECT on the people who you offended, whether you notice or care to know about.

With ALL THE BULLSHIT the committee of Lost Masquarade had to PUT UP WITH, I thoroughly ENJOYED the Prom and this is coming from a person who has been to MANY MANY PROMS.

IF, God help me if this happens, we cross path ANYWHERE & ANYTIME, you'd do yourself a favor by IGNORING ME, because if you don't, I wouldn't hesitate to put you in your place. Every little COMMENT that was made on the Yahoo Groups, is being REPEATED with every single message. Only retards repeat.........and morons.....and dumbasses....and fuckwits.


HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........

I feel much better :) Have a great end of semester.

No comments: