12.29.2006

Christmas......

Even though I dont celebrate Christmas, it didnt stop me from celebrating it with my housemates+friendsofshakir(carlos, dilip n sibuan)+neighbour=OJ.

First and foremost I would like to rip into Friends Cafe, Melaka Baru. Talk about the biggest rip off of the year. Ok here goes.

I had :

1. Fruit Fusion Tea = Layman's Terms = Teh O Panas = RM 5.25
2. Fried Spaghetti = Layman's Terms = Maggi Goreng tak special = RM 9.50
3. Total Ripped Off = RM 14.75
4. Vowed not to ever step in Friends ever in my entire lifetime = PRICELESS

Have a Merry Christmas to me!

Not to mention other people got ripped off even worse for e.g. Bob.

His measly serving of Meatballs which resembled Goat Droppings in terms of size and color was RM11.50 that he will never see again.

We were so upset, that we decided to go to Rock N Roll Grill Bar. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Now this is where the REAL FOOD came in!!! I had a magnificent NZ Beef Burger+Fries and Salad+Extra CHEESE and a CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE.....*drools* Pictures will come later...just needed to bitch about something.

Oh yeah and Dilip "goreng" with the in-house band. :) that was awesome...heh

No comments: