5.23.2006

Birthday n Final Exams,.....not exactly what i call a present...

WoW had a great birthday despite it being in Finals week with mom n dad sending a choc cake to muh hse from Secret Recipe, wasnt really expecting it though hehe. 22 years old you say? I really dont feel it, my 10yo innner child is still up and about..heh heh. I have a paper tomorrow, it sucks having my birthday during final exams...sigh..had like the bestest wishes from all loved ones around me , in different countries heh it was guuuuudd. Btw the cake is nearly finishing though :p i did send my invitations to come n get some cake, to the ones within a 2km radius of muh house hehe. Just finished my Human Machines Architecture finals, and oh my god, the questions were exactly like the ones in the tutorial!! lol man i was lucky this time. The tutor apparently told that dont bother studying only the tutorials cos its gonna be totally different, but I DIDNT KNOW THIS lol so not listening in class makes a difference huh? SO DONT LISTEN IN CLASS ANYMORE lol

3 comments:

Rileen Aya said...

i got the sms!! *feels so proud* but too bad i had exam and cudnt contribute my part to help you finish up your cake. wahahahaha

"I am sexy."

Bavani Ratnam said...

aaaaahhhhh me vannnt choc caaake! hehehe. oh btw, HMI paper was pretty cool eh? Lol my BHM paper which was all objective was tougher sial. Budus!

oh ya, my blog's comment section working d..hehe...gua moderate la..dats y..=p

http://ladyb3020.blogspot.com/2006/05/burn.html#comments

Scarlet Kiss said...

owh. Happy belated burfday, momma's boy!!!