10.11.2005

Holidays again....

I HATE HOLIDAYS!!! arrrrgggghhhhh crap crap crap crap ME NO LIKEY>>>>.i have to stay at home with PARENTS!! NO NO NO~!! and NO i am NOT MEAN and ungrateful, ONE DAY in my shoes with my parents and YOU will know EXACTLY whut I mean~!

But.....the other thing is....everyone is gone~!! uhuh and I am left at my own devices again...sighs...whut to do....this is probably the best time to reminisence....and also keep muh blog up to date....my cousins keep on asking me when i am coming back to Seremban...haih didnt know they actually wanted me there hahaha....

OOh yeah the other day sent good ol' Sam to KLIA as he has graduated and now is living it up in London...lucky fellar....

ooh yeah and normal bickering between me and muh dad on the phone...normal lar..I am trying to explain something to him, he just wunt listen....i tell u at times just feel like ignoring his calls....atleast Mom sms, he calls, sms i can reply to later..haha

No comments: