4.18.2005

Outing with Family at Mahkota Parade...

I thought this one going to be a harmless, family outing with mommy and daddy and lil bro Karim. Well that turned out to be *eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk* wrong wrong wrong....

As soon as we arrived at the lifts, I began to feel that SOMETHING is bound to go wrong/happen/will happen....BAM..i was write, the bumping into friends session has begun. I met Eryana and her BF at the lifts, wow, very awkward as she, for one likes to make fun of me...haha..she had to bite her tongue ALL THROUGH OUT THE ONE FLOOR ELEVATOR RIDE hahaha it was hard I suppose!! hahahaha...We arrived at our floor, "Prom King~!" she managed to whisper hehehe and with a snicker on her face, the elevator door closed hahaha.

Headed straight to STARBUCKS< cos mommy wanted to sit down and have a drink, cos the last time, daddy was rushing her and it some what upseted her :p sigh whut to do...drink drink drink, had like a few free drinks due to the voucher(THANK YOU SPARC) :D

Okay after having a few drinks, I didnt really bump into any other friends, but....*eeeeeeeekkk* again I was wrong, Subash and Marilyn appeared :D no and thats not all ladies and gentleman, Kuna and bf, King appeared...this is starting to freak me out~!!! hahaha It seems that other people too had the same idea of coming to Mahkota Parade, where else lar to go kan in Melaka hahahah...

Why am I making such a fuss you say abt bumping into friends? Well the thing is, I JUST HATE it when my dad meets muh friends, really...its like he starts commenting and starts talking abt them, bla bla bla they are not ex-convicts for god's sake, or drug dealers, or anything...MY FRIENDS LAR!! sigh sigh sigh..just irritates me sometimes how he goes on and on talking abt my friends...daddy, you need to learn to keep your opinions to yourself...shhhhhhhh

No comments: