1.20.2005

MISS SPARC-MMU 2005.


After Miss SPARC work is all done. I don't know what to do...cos usually around this time, I would be doing atleast 3-4 things but now...I am looking for things to do. *sigh* sooo bored. But on the day of the event..wwwoooooowwww the workload like trippled man. So much for being prepared especially for the music being played. The playlist changes almost every hour..even I didnt know what was going on till the very last minute.

I learnt quite a lot about people during this event, especially about those whose closets are full of skeletons. Their true colours are reallly bright man.

I had to deal with idiots during this event, not that I am saying I am a pro or anything, esp one idiot called Mr Tan from VIVO Lighting and Sound. Damn man, if i had lost my temper on that day, whoa defler sure kena dee. He kept on saying that how I am soo unprofessional , i did tell him that I dont have that much experience and he should guide me, oooh no..he resorted to belittling me. Which in return I resorted to sarcasm which he really didnt like.

Another idiot who was getting on my nerves was Malaysian Idol Vic's Manager, some botak jack ass, who didnt want to corperate at all. Shit lar...i wanted only the stupid songs, no the fellar didnt want to give me, couldnt trust me..my foot lar, wasted our RM3000 only...when the blur idiot Vic sang, it turned out to be an extremely expensive TOILET BREAK, cos everyone just started piling out the door to go to the toilet.*sigh* society money down the drain.

No comments: