6.25.2004

Kazaa Kaputed...

My Kazaa was giving me trouble! I dont think I was this restless since the internet connection was down! I was panicking literally...uninstalled it, reinstalled it, cleared the registry bla bla bla STILL a stupid message came up saying that Kazaa needs shut down!

It was as if I had accidentally swallowed a huge panick pill..only because Kill Bill Vol 2 only had like 5MB to finish downloading and after all the hype from the American Movie industry, this movie was a HIT! well..it turned out quite the opposite actually...and also Sex and the City was nearly finished! haha..

So...getting back to Kazaa problem..I just had to set back my PC to an earlier date..I sorta forgot about this little feature which solved EVERYTHING! hrmm Win XP, just when you thought can it be anymore useful, it just shows you that it can!..now I'm gonna continue watching Sex and the City! :p

No comments: